Uncovering the Civil War is a WordPress.com website. As such, the website adheres to the privacy notice created by Automattic, the parent company of WordPress.com.
We provide sign up forms for you to remain in touch with Uncovering the Civil War and to contact its host, Antonio Elmaleh. When a visitor signs up, we collect the sign-up information, which includes an email address. We will not sell your information to third parties or use it for any other purpose other than to keep you informed about the Uncovering the Civil War podcast and Antonio Elmaleh.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
If you have any questions or wish to correct/remove your previously submitted data, please contact us.